This clause is addressed to individuals who intend to grant or granted Echo Investment S.A. their consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing (hereinafter referred to as ‘Individuals’ or ‘you’).
Direct marketing can be carried out by means of electronic mail, incoming telephone calls or SMS/ MMS messages.
According to art. 13 and 14 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data as well as the repealing of the Directive 95/46/WE (hereinafter ‘GDPR’), we would like to inform you that:
1. The Administrator of your personal data is Echo Investment S.A. based in Kielce, al. Solidarności 36, 25-323 Kielce, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Kielce, 10th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000007025, NIP: 6570230912 and REGON 290463755, with share capital of PLN 20,634.529.10, fully paid in (hereinafter ‘the Administrator’);
2. Your personal data will be processed:
a. based on your consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of GDPR)
The Administrator processes your personal data for direct marketing purposes only on the basis of your explicit, voluntary and prior consent. The legality of such processing is based on your consent. Any consent granted may be withdrawn at any time. This also applies to the withdrawal of consents that were granted prior to the application of GDPR i.e. before 25 May 2018. It should be remembered that withdrawal of the consent is effective only in the future and it does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent granted before its withdrawal.
b. for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of GDPR);
3. The Administrator processes the following categories of your personal data:
a. identification and contact details provided by you on the marketing form i.e. name, surname, e-mail address and telephone number;
b. data regarding your preferences and offers that interest you, collected directly from you or from external suppliers e.g. real estate portals, social networks;
4. The purpose of processing your personal data is the direct marketing of products and services of Echo and Echo affiliates that are part of the Echo Group, the current list of which is available at https://en.echo.com.pl/s,119,lista-spolek-zaleznych.html.
5. The Administrator collects your personal data for marketing purposes either directly from you or from third parties, such as:
b. social networks (e.g. Facebook);
c. individuals, in connection with the recommendation programme.
6. In connection with the marketing activity conducted by the Administrator, your personal data may be entrusted and made available to the following entities:
a. financial intermediaries, in particular Open Finance S.A. or NOTUS Finances S.A.;
b. entities providing and administering IT systems dedicated to marketing activities (e.g. the CRM system and the Marketing Automation system);
c. cloud service providers;
d. entities servicing a call centre;
e. our Trusted Partners with whom we cooperate in order to increase the attractiveness and expand the offer of our products and services or to make them more complementary (eg Echo Smart, Finishing packages, Financial experts) - but only if you give your consent.
7. If you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes, your data will be regularly deleted starting from the date of the withdrawal of the consent;
8. We process your personal data for the purposes set out below and for the time specified below:
|The purpose of processing
|Description of the purpose of processing
|Legal basis of processing
|Direct marketing by the Administrator
|Consent of the subject of the data (art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR
|The period during which the Administrator processes personal data for other purposes or until the consent is withdrawn
|Marketing based on cookies
|Marketing operations conducted using cookies collected on the Administrator's website
|Legitimate interests of the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR
|The ‘session’ cookies are temporary files that are stored in the user's end device until they log out, leave the website or disable the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the user's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are removed by the user
|Client profiling for marketing purposes
|Legitimate interests of the Administrator (Article 6 (1) letter f) GDPR
|Time period during which the Administrator processes personal data for other purposes or until an objection is lodged
9. You have:
You can use the above rights by sending a relevant letter to the address of the Administrator's office or via the contact form at https://en.echo.com.pl/s,120,formularz-kontaktowy.html;
10. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority (in Poland it is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection) if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the GDPR.
11. Providing your personal data collected by the Administrator in order to conduct direct marketing in electronic or telephone form is voluntary. The consequence of failure to provide the required personal data is the Administrator’s inability to administer direct marketing with regard to you.
12. The Administrator may use your personal data for automated decision making, including profiling. However, as a result of such actions, the Administrator does not make decisions which are based solely on automated decision making, including profiling or which could result in legal effects or influence you in a similar way.
Profiling is the automatic processing used by the Administrator regarding your information, including personal data such as age, gender, interests, address or preferences regarding specific products or services that the Administrator carries out marketing for. This process is used to build your profile and analyze this profile.
Due to your participation in promotional campaigns, projects carried out by the Administrator and its affiliated entities, your personal data are profiled for marketing purposes. The purpose of these operations is to match the products or services offered by the Administrator to your needs. Profiling does not affect your legal situation.
For profiling purposes the Administrator uses the data referred to in item 3 above i.e. the data provided by you directly as well as data on e.g. your activity on the website of a specific project collected using cookies, and data obtained from external sources e.g. Facebook. The Administrator ensures that the collection and use of such data takes place without excessive interference in your privacy.
Based on the data processed, the Administrator's employees will learn about your preferences, adapt their offer of products or services to them and make decisions about taking specific marketing actions towards you or personalize marketing messages that they send with your separate consent. Personalization of marketing messages involves in particular matching their content to a specific recipient, their interests and preferences. It also means that persons or groups of people assigned to specific categories, for example based on age or gender, may receive specific advertising messages adapted to their age or gender.
Furthermore, you can be the recipients of remarketing activities which will most often be based on statistical data which do not constitute personal data. This means that visitors to Administrator's websites may see advertising content regarding the Administrator's projects while staying on other websites.
We partner with Microsoft Clarity and Microsoft Advertising to capture how you use and interact with our website through behavioral metrics, heatmaps, and session replay to improve and market our products/services. Website usage data is captured using first and third-party cookies and other tracking technologies to determine the popularity of products/services and online activity. Additionally, we use this information for site optimization, fraud/security purposes, and advertising. For more information about how Microsoft collects and uses your data, visit the Microsoft Privacy Statement.
The Administrator has implemented appropriate measures to protect your rights, freedoms and legitimate interests. You have the right to obtain human intervention from the Administrator, the right to express your own position and to challenge the decisions made in this way.
13. During your activity on the Administrator's website www.echo.com.pl you are assigned identifiers of cookies generated by your devices, applications, tools, etc. Based on these identifiers, in combination with other information obtained using internet servers, the Administrator can collect data on your activity, create profiles and identify you.
14. This clause was updated on 11 May 2018 and it may be subject to further changes. If required by law, all information regarding future changes or additions to the processing of personal data described in this clause, which may affect you, will be communicated to you through the appropriate form of communication usually used by the Administrator when contacting you.