Resi4Rent - Echo Investment’s new business line

Resi4Rent is the first fully integrated investor, operator and asset manager for purpose-built residential communities in Poland. With more than 1,200 apartments under construction and another 1,700 apartments ready for construction in the next 12 months, Resi4Rent will be the largest residential for rent platform in Poland. The first tenants will be able to move in during the fourth quarter of 2019.

Resi4Rent is joint-venture between R4R S.a r.l, controlled by a fund managed by one of the world’s premier investment managers, with a 70% stake, and Echo Investment, the biggest Polish developer with the remaining 30% stake. Echo Investment will provide planning, design and developments services, while Resi4Rent will lead the operational management in-house. The final agreement is subject to antimonopoly consent.

By entering the segment of rental apartments, Echo Investment have the opportunity to significantly increase the scale of its residential business. Furthermore, Resi4Rent will enrich our mixed-use and destination development schemes such as Warsaw Brewery by promoting an urban lifestyle and creating communities around it. Resi4Rent is responding to the changing way we live, work and entertain.

According to the latest issue of the Property Index report by Deloitte, only slightly more than 15% of Poles rent their apartments, significantly less than other Europeans. For instance, 23% of Czechs, 24% of Britons, 30% of Austrians and as many as 54% of Germans prefer to rent an apartment than to own one.

The place where historical and modern architecture, private and public spaces, greenery and buildings coexist harmoniously has been designed with great care. It is a convenient place for living, working and spending time.

In the vicinity of the waterfront and numerous bicycle paths, and at the same time in a city where many international companies locate their headquarters. 270 apartments for rent are developed at ul. Dmowskiego which will be ready for use in the third quarter of 2019.

Kępa Mieszczańska

Over 300 apartments within a 10-minute walk from the city centre, at the corner of ul. Zakładowa and ul. Słonimskiego, on the banks of the Oder River  Ready to move in in the second quarter of 2019.


Łódź is the third biggest city in Poland, which has been dynamically developing and attracting young professionals. At ul. Wodna, a few minutes’ walk from ul. Piotrkowska, 211 comfortable apartments for rent are built. Moving in will be reachable in the third quarter of 2019.

This site uses cookies.
We use information collected via cookies to give you the best experience on our website. Cookies may also be used by our cooperating research companies and advertising agencies. If you agree to store information contained in cookies, click on the “x” at the upper right of this communication. If you disagree, you can change settings of cookies in web browser options.
I understand